“A passion for coaching golf...and getting results!"
- 2016 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals Award
- 2014, 2015 & 2016 "Best Golf Pro to Work on Your Game With" Lehigh Valley Style Magazine Award
- U.S. Kids Golf Top 100 Honorable Mention Teacher for 2013
- Spirit of Golf Completion
- 2012 Top 100 Play Golf America Recipient
- 2002 Acushnet PGA apprentice scholarship recipient
- High School Golf Coach of the Year (1997) for Central Pennsylvania
- Physical education instructor for golf at DeSales University
- Nominated for Teacher of the Year for the PGA Philadelphia Section
- Nominated for Junior Golf Teacher of the Year for the PGA Philadelphia Section
- Callaway staff member
- 12 Year member of the PGA’s President’s Council on Golf
In the golf business since 1992, P.G.A. Golf Professional Mark Csencsits is entering his 24th year specializing in instruction and club fitting. From beginners to accomplished players, his proven methods and expertise have helped literally thousands of golfers improve their games.
Over the years, Mark has successfully held titles as Head Golf Professional, Director of Golf and Marketing, Director of Instruction, Golf Academy Specialist and Head Teaching Professional. His experiences at private, semi-private, public, resorts, and municipalities have shaped his philosophies on teaching and club fitting to exceed customer satisfaction.
Mark is a certified club fitter for Mizuno and Titleist. Also, he is a member of the Mizuno Advisory Staff and PGA President's Council for the past eight years. He is also certified in Body Balance Performance Enhancement Program. Mark was a former High School Golf Coach of the Year for Central Pennsylvania and recipient of Acushnet Apprentice Scholarship for attaining the highest overall test scores in the final level of the PGA Program.
Mark has a large contingent of students because of the positive results achieved through proper club fitting and instruction making him one of the most sought after Golf Professionals throughout Lehigh, Nothampton and Berks counties.