LEP is designed for the lady who feels she is ready to “Enrich her own golf skills.” The LEP is a 4 week playing and 4 private lesson program designed for ladies to achieve individualized golf goals. It will be based on fun and social interaction, along with an emphasis on individual goal-oriented instruction and playing the game.
During the lesson you will talk about your game, your strengths and weaknesses as well as your goals. During the 4 weeks, specific deficiencies in your game will be recognized, addressed, and corrected through range and on course sessions. Mark will guide you every step of the way to achieve your own goals in a relaxed, safe, and fun environment.
What: Group and individualized instruction over 8 consecutive weeks
Who: Any lady 21 years or older
Where: Bethlehem driving range, short game area and 9-hole and 18-hole courses
|Monday July 10||5:30-8:30pm||9 Hole Course||3 hours playing the course|
|Monday July 24||5:30-8:30pm||9 Hole Course||3 hours playing the course|
|Saturday August 5||4:00-7:00pm||18 Hole Course||3 hours playing the course|
|Saturday August 19||4:00-7:00pm||18 Hole Course||3 hours playing the course|
- Hosted by multiple award winning PGA coach Mark Csencsits
- 4 private video golf lessons with Mark
- 4 weeks of range practice balls, green fees, ride cart and equipment if needed
- 4 weeks of expert PGA instruction
- 8 additional large buckets of practice range balls
- Dinner and drinks with Mark (Clubhouse Grille date TBD)
- Unlimited $50 family and friends special private lesson rate
- Range, putting green, short game area, Executive and Monocacy courses utilized
- Detailed summary analysis provided to each golfer at end of program
- Very small student to teacher ratio
- FUN, socializing, networking!
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provided if needed.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers - NO open toed shoes or heels. Comfortable shorts, skorts, pants, and golf shirts.
- Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, bottled water, band aids, balls, and tees in golf bag.
- No rain dates are included. If class is cancelled, a 1 hour private lesson with Mark will be given in lieu of cancelled session. One missed playing week will be excused and replaced with an additional private lesson.
- 9-hole course can be used instead of 18-hole course for instruction if need be based on 18-hole course current capacity.
- Minimum of 3 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 8.