9th Year! For Beginning and Returning Golfers
LCC is designed for the lady who feels she is either “not yet ready for course play” but strives to be in the near future, or “seeking more comfort for on course play”. LCC is a 9 week course designed to teach ladies the game of golf in very small, easily managed increments. LCC will be based on fun and social interaction. Whether you are a complete beginner trying to find out if golf is for you, or a golfer looking to improve your game, this program will benefit you. A variety of friendly skill contests will take place on the course as you play 3 to 6 holes of golf on both our Executive (9 hole) and Monocacy Courses (18 hole). LCC contests will test the skills and information previously learned by the student. Golf professionals will guide you every step of the way through the fundamentals in a relaxed, safe, and fun environment. Questions: 610-428-3434 Mark
What: 22 hours of group instruction over 9 consecutive weeks
Who: Any lady 21 years or older
Where: Bethlehem driving range, short game areas, 9-hole and 18-hole courses
When: Wednesdays, 5:30 PM – close, April 26 – June 21 (Rain date: June 28)
Cost: $329 - all inclusive
- Wine and cheese, beer, non-alcoholic, food, and cheese mixer! (week 1)
- (2) 120 minutes coaching sessions at the range (weeks 2 & 3)
- 9 weeks of expert instruction, socializing/networking
- 8 weeks of range practice balls, and equipment if needed
- 6 weeks of green fees, ride cart and 3 to 6 hole tournaments, contests, and prizes
- 1 Private hour video golf lesson
- $50 Unlimited friends and family special private lesson rate from Mark or Alex
- Digital group photo keepsakes
- FUN, socializing, networking!
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provided if needed.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers - NO open toed shoes or heels. Comfortable shorts, skorts, pants, and golf shirts.
- Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, bottled water, band aids, balls, and tees in golf bag.
- In the event of severe weather, club will be canceled and rain dates will be used. No refunds for week(s) missed. Club fee must be paid before the start of the first week.
- Teams will be assigned a playing schedule on a weekly basis.
- Minimum of 16 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 32.