Skill building, playing the game, and fun!!
Junior Camp is designed to teach the physical and mental skills necessary to play the game of golf. The camp is open to new and returning golfers. This camp emphasizes skill building, playing the game, and fun!! Much of the instruction will take place on the course. Students will get the chance to play along-side our golf professionals. They will witness and discuss first-hand, course management techniques designed to shave strokes off of their score. A variety of skill contests will take place on the course. Closest to the pin, long drive, straight drive, fewest putts, etc. are some of the fun competitions in store for the students.Juniors will also learn the meaning of words like honor, integrity, sportsmanship, and etiquette. Golf is a lifetime game, and students will learn life skills necessary to be successful in both golf and life. On the fourth day, a PGA professional will give your junior a private 1 on 1 golf lesson. The lesson will include a video, making it a cherished keepsake as well as an instructional tool.
Service Electric TV2 - Lehigh Sports Scene Segment
What: 16 hours over 4 consecutive days
Who: Junior boys and girls, ages 7 to 15 years old
Where: Bethlehem Golf Club (BGC) driving range, short game area and 9-Hole course
When: Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Camp 1: July 11-14
- Camp 2: August 1-4
Cost: $299 Each
- Expert PGA instruction by Mark Csencsits and/or Alex Knoll
- Four Rounds of Golf (3, 6, or 9 Holes)
- On course instruction and equipment provided if needed
- Individual Video Lesson (valued at $100) with PGA Professional during camp
- Private video lesson (valued at $100) with PGA Professional in lieu of cancelled day session
- Down-loadable Digital picture(s) of your student and group photo keepsake
- Range practice balls, sleeve of balls, golf glove, tees, daily contests, prizes, snacks and drinks
- Pizza Party for the kids and awards ceremony on Friday at Noon. (Parents, grandparents, etc. are most welcome to attend.)
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provided if necessary free of charge.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers-NO open toed shoes. Comfortable shorts, tee shirts or golf shirts-NO muscle shirts.
Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, extra bottled water, band aids balls, and tees in golf bag
- Final celebration awards ceremony and lunch will start at noon on the last day of camp (Friday).
- In the event of severe weather, camp will be canceled and lessons will be scheduled. No refunds for absences. Refunds of 50% are granted due to illness resulting in missing more than 2 days of camp week.
- Juniors will have clubs loaded onto carts and will be under adult assistance (parent, relative or care giver)
- Chaperons, scorers, and safety monitors are needed for the week. Please indicate on the sign-up form if you can volunteer.
- Minimum of 12 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 30.