$125 for 6 hour golf school
Get Golf Ready is a PGA sponsored program that debuted in 2009. At only $125, this is a very low priced program to learn the entire game of golf for beginners and returning players looking to sharpen their skills. Learn more about the Get Golf Ready Program ...
Here's what Robin Meade from Morning Express on HLN says about Get Golf Ready:
- Women getting in on the 'business' of golf
- In golf your 'handicap' is a good thing!
- Are misconceptions keeping you off the course
- New golfers: Don't fear the driving range
- Golf can help boost your career
Questions about golf lessons will be answered directly by Mark Csencsits, PGA. Please call (610) 428-3434 if you have any questions.
What: 2 hours per session over 3 consecutive weeks
Who: Adults 18 years and older
Where: Bethlehem Golf Club (9 hole course/driving range)
|May||5, 12, 19||Fridays||5:30-7:30pm|
|June||2, 9, 16||Fridays||5:30-7:30pm|
|July||9, 16, 23||Sundays||4:00-6:00pm|
|August||4, 11, 18||Fridays||5:30-7:30pm|
|September||10, 17, 24||Sundays||1:00-3:00pm|
Don't see a class that fits your time frame? You can make your own GGR class with a minimum of (3) people. To arrange your customized class today please visit the website above and choose “Private Get Golf Ready Class” option and book your own (3) 2 hour sessions over any 3 weeks available on the schedule. If you have any questions or problems call Mark. 610-428-3434.
- 6 hours of expert group instruction
- Range practice balls, final week green fees and cart, equipment if needed
- Etiquette, rules, procedures
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provide if necessary free of charge.
- Dress Code:Comfortable shoes, sneakers or golf shoes-NO open toed shoes or heels.
Comfortable golf shorts, skorts, pants, tee shirts or golf shirts.
- Minimum of 3 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 10.