Four week program for beginning and returning golfers
AOC is designed for any adult golfer who feels he/she already has some basic skills but wants more ON COURSE instruction to fine tune those skills. Anyone is welcome, over the age of 18. The AOC is a 4 week program designed to teach course-ready-golfers advanced course management skills.
The entire 4 weeks will be played on the course with PGA Pro Mark Csencsits as your guide. Golfers will play 9 holes each week with at least 50% of the holes for the 4 week program under the guidance of a PGA professional. Students may continue to golf until closing after each session. Golfers are encouraged to ask questions about their particular game during this time. Coaching will be based upon the specific needs of the player versus a predetermined agenda. Emphasis will be placed on playing the game and lowering scores for your particular game!
Questions: 610-428-3434 Mark
- 12 hours of group instruction over 4 consecutive weeks all on-course
- 1 Private Video golf lesson with Mark
Who: Any golfer 18 years or older
Where: Bethlehem Monocacy 18-hole course or 9 hole Executive
|Session one: Sundays||May 7, 14, 21, 28||(Rain date 6/4)|
|Session two: Sundays||June 11, 18, 25, July 2||(Rain date 7/9)|
|Session three: Sundays||August 6, 13, 20, 27||(Rain date 9/ 3)|
Cost: $290 - all inclusive
- Multiple award winning instruction from PGA pro Mark Csencsits
- NEW One private video golf lesson with Mark ($125 value)
- 4 weeks of green fees, ride cart and equipment if needed
- 4 weeks of expert instruction, socializing/networking
- 4 weeks of range practice balls, on course contests, and prizes
- 4 additional large range buckets
- Playing lessons on 9 or 18-hole courses
- Unlimited $50 family and friends 1 hour lesson offer with Mark (Normal Rate $125)
- FUN, socializing, networking!
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provided if needed.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers - NO open toed shoes or heels. Comfortable shorts, skorts, pants, and golf shirts.
- Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, bottled water, band aids, balls, and tees in golf bag.
- In the event of severe weather, club will be canceled and rain dates will be used. No refunds for week(s) missed. Club fee must be paid before the start of the first week.
- 9-hole course can be used instead of 18-hole course for instruction if need be based on 18-hole course current capacity.
- Minimum of 3 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 8.