Learn what you need to know to improve your game all in one day!
Golf Boot Camp will include playing, learning and training the skills needed to play the game of golf. Physical and mental aspects of your game will be addressed. Knowledge will be relayed from 25 year teaching professional and multiple award winning PGA Coach Mark Csencsits. Boot Camp could encompass 9 or 18 hole courses, practice range, short game areas or putting greens. A current assessment of ball striking skills will be evaluated. Implementation of developing new habits and gaining knowledge for overall improvement will immediately be put into use. On course instruction will follow and course tactics will ensue.
Pressed for time? Want to get your game better...much better? Learn what you need to know to improve your game all in one day! Boot camp is designed or busy professionals who lack the time to take a series of traditional golf lessons over a period time. Makes the perfect gift for mom, dad, couples and that complaining boss!
Boot Camp concludes with a nice relaxing dinner and drinks at the Clubhouse Grille located at the golf facility. A recap of the day's events will be surmised and memories will be made. For more information and to register please visit www.lehighvalleygolfpro.comQuestions: Call Mark 610-428-3434.
What: 4 - 8 hours of group and individualized instruction
Who: Adults 21 years or older
Where: Bethlehem driving range, short game area and 9-hole and 18-hole courses
|Friday||May 26||(4) Hour Boot Camp|
|Saturday||May 27||(8) Hour Boot Camp|
|Friday||June 23||(4) Hour Boot Camp|
|Sunday||September 3||(8) Hour Boot Camp|
- 3pm – 7pm (4) hour
- 9am – 5pm (8) hour
Cost: $350 (4hrs.) / $550 (8hrs.) - all inclusive (2 Player Minimum - 6 Player Maximum)
- 9am-10am – 1 hr on-course evaluation at 9-hole course
- 10am-12pm – Group and individual instruction at entire 9-hole course campus
- 12pm-1pm – Lunch at Clubhouse Grille
- 1pm-4pm – On-course instruction and play at 18-hole Monocacy Course
- 4pm-?? – Dinner and drinks at the Clubhouse Grille with Mark
- Award winning instruction by PGA teacher and Coach Mark Csencsits
- Very small student to teacher ratio
- Expert PGA instruction and on-course play designed to improve individual game
- Range practice balls, green fees, ride cart and equipment if needed
- Combination of range, short game area, and 9 and 18-hole courses
- Lunch, beverages, and dinner included at Clubhouse Grille at BGC Monocacy Course
- FUN, socializing, networking!
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provided if needed.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers - NO open toed shoes or heels. Comfortable shorts, skorts, pants, and golf shirts.
- Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, bottled water, band aids, balls, and tees in golf bag.
- No rain dates are included. For a cancelled week another re-schedule week will be added or an additional private lesson will be awarded.
- 9-hole course can be used instead of 18-hole course for instruction if need be based on 18-hole course current capacity.
- Minimum of 2 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 6.